Research and studies have shown the beneficial value of the microclimate of salt caves in protecting our body against viral infections, balancing our immune system, enhancing sports performance, and treating the following ailments:
Respiratory tract infections, Cardiovascular diseases, Immune system diseases, Gastrointestinal diseases, Skin diseases, Nervous system disorders, Metabolism disorders and as non-drug treatment for asthma, bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and sinusitis
The primary goal of every athlete is to reach their absolute, maximum potential. Salt Therapy has been found to help Improve Sports Performance. One of the most important determinants of whether this is possible is the optimal breathing pattern and lung capacity.
As an athlete, you know that every advantage counts. When you want to win, you need that advantage. Salt Therapy can help you gain this competitive advantage. The primary goal of every athlete is to reach their absolute, maximum potential. To achieve this, an athlete needs an optimal breathing pattern and lung capacity.
When an athlete has poor breathing patterns:
(1) reduce endurance and performance
(2) increase the likelihood of injury in training and competition
(Increases 3 lactic acid production and then leaves the athlete with residual muscle pain
(4) increase dehydration
(5) increase cramping
(6) Greatly increases recovery time
(7) limiting gas exchange in the lungs
(8) raise heart rate
(9) increase anxiety
(10) reduce concentration
(11) deplete energy levels
(12) contributes to poor sleep patterns
Speleotherapy (Salt therapy) successfully addresses all these factors. An athlete can achieve better performance when they optimize their breathing.
Visiting the Salt Cave as part of an active sports program helps improve lung function and respiratory capacity while preventing and treating many underlying respiratory weaknesses among athletes. Athletes discovered that after optimizing their breathing, they could achieve better performance using fewer breaths. This means they have more air in reserve to achieve outstanding performance.
Clinical Studies have shown that Salt Therapy is effective in the following conditions:
(1) clearing mucus in the airways, thereby removing airflow obstruction
(2) enhancing mucus clearing mechanism in both asthmatic and healthy subjects
(3) maintaining clean airways
(4) to provide anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects in the whole respiratory tract
(5) reduce bronchial sensitivity and improve lung function
(6) helps clear unwanted, inhaled particles from the respiratory tract
Integrating speleotherapy into a training routine can induce better lung function and improve performance while preventing and treating many underlying respiratory weaknesses among athletes. Why don’t you take the edge? All athletes, regardless of sport or level, can benefit from visiting a salt cave before and after a competition.