With the ever-increasing use of technology and developing industries, the amount of pollution in our environment is increasing rapidly. Keeping our environment clean is a very important part of our lives these days. It is important to focus on this as we have to ensure that the environment is protected for future generations. Water pollution and garbage are considered as two of the main causes of pollution of the environment.
There are 5 steps we can follow to clean the environment:
- 3Rs are considered the most important and easiest way to keep our environment clean and avoid pollution. Reduce, recycle and reuse are the famous 3 R’s that can keep our environment clean. It will reduce pollution levels in the air and keep the environment clean by reducing the use of harmful materials, recycling items such as paper and glass, and also reusing products that can be reused.
- Planting more trees increases the oxygen level in the atmosphere. In this way, there is an increase in the total oxygen level, so that cleaner air is breathed and the environment is kept clean.
- Many people tend to litter. This is a bad habit as littering causes a rapid increase in pollution levels. Instead of throwing garbage on the roads, recycling bins should be placed on every corner of the road so that people do not throw it in the trash. This will help keep the environment clean.
- Smoking is another harmful substance that increases air pollution in addition to its known health benefits.
- With the use of environmentally friendly and biodegradable cleaning agents, the environment will be a better and cleaner place for people and with the continued use of these products, the environment will be improved for future generations.
These tips help us keep our environment clean.