Royal jelly is a gelatin-like substance produced by worker bees. This milky white liquid has many benefits that not many people know about. The most important thing to know about this is that it rejuvenates and energizes the entire human body.
It contains a good amount of Acetylcholine which works as one of the leading transmitters of nerve impulses. Royal jelly contains about 10 secondary amino acids and 8 essential amino acids. Listed below are some of the main royal jelly benefits:
- It is a great source of vitamin B-6. It also contains trace amounts of vitamin C and other essential minerals. All these minerals are found in lower concentrations.
- It is also responsible for lowering cholesterol levels. One study shows it benefits people with high cholesterol levels. It also works to treat LDL cholesterol levels.
- It improves physical and mental alertness.
- Royal jelly is very useful for those who have vision problems. It also helps the elderly to recover from various physical ailments.
- It also improves the condition of those suffering from depression, asthenia, angina pectoris and arteriosclerosis.
- It even stimulates the endocrine gland. It also has a number of benefits for those suffering from tuberculosis and pertussis.
- It is also beneficial for those suffering from stomach ailments, fatigue and migraines, as it acts as an antibiotic.
- It acts as an antibiotic and is responsible for increasing fertility and helping those suffering from impotence.
- People with skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, dry skin and eczema find it very helpful.
- Royal jelly contains a large amount of vitamin B complex, also known as pantothenic acid, which contributes to hair growth.
- It has great effects on sarcoma cells and therefore has the ability to cure tumors.
- Other vitamins found in the jelly are Niacin-59, Vitamin B2, B1, H, Inositol and folic acid. It also has minor traces of vitamin D.
- Royal Jelly benefits those suffering from liver diseases and kidney problems.
- It has a number of antioxidant properties that are responsible for fighting the damage caused by free radicals.
- Those who want to look young again can choose various facial care products made from royal jelly. It makes the skin healthier and gives you a very youthful appearance. Most herbalists claim that it is really effective in stopping the aging process.
The usual dosage ranges from 50 to 100 milligrams per day. One study shows that it lowers cholesterol levels by about 14%. It also has a strong aphrodisiac effect. In fact, it is also called a superfood by people due to its unique medicinal properties.